Friday, October 16, 2009

Wednesday night LOVE show.Listener's Email

too lazy to type previos shows stuff.. so ...copy pasting...... a listeners feedback email sent to me

heya,

your show of 14th oct ws really amazing ......... the slow songs
played were jst right fr the topic the waltz nos played cldnt stop me
frm dancin wid my dad...your voice ws so soft n the melodious music
swelln ws jst perfct ... To tell u d fact i felt most of wht u were
spkn were ur own feelings n emotions flowing out (pls dont get me
wrong on dis )........

one thing whch i perfctly liked ws i guess sm1 askd u ?ion on heartbrk
or sm1 leavn n goin n u jst took a deep breath n played the song
"unbrk my heart " oooooooo tht ws so like ............i hv no words to
express sohail...

all i cn say i njoyd the nite aftr realyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long time

will surely luk forward fr the nxt shw..

Cheers,

LD

No comments:

Post a Comment